Friday, October 25, 2013

I started a new job!

   Okay so I started my new job last Wednesday so I have not been able to post since because I have all these crazy training tests I have to take on the computer so any chance at the computer I have been taking tests.
  Today I am making an exception so I can at least make one post on the Blog, what good is a Blog if you don't Blog right? 

  Okay so today I will be showing you the hat we made for our son. 
  Jake took a plastic hat and sprayed it with bronze metallic paint and mounted a awesome light and a spring to give it some umph :) sadly my son tore the light off as soon as he tried it on. :(,  I made him some goggles to go with his outfit as well, taking two clock faces and some leather I stitched the leather into the shape of an eight then squeezed the plastic pieces inside then taken the rims I over laid then over the leather and plastic gluing them into place with +Gorilla Glue    I guess the glue and the plastic had some kind of reaction to each other because the plastic got a fog like film over it which is fine with me I think it gives it an antique look.  I would like to know Why and How it did that though. 
  Alright so there you have it, Steampunk hat and goggles for a lil man that will make them look great!  LOVE STEAMPUNK!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment