Tuesday, October 22, 2013

So I guess my upload is a fail.

  Or my computer just isn't showing the photo, I hope that be the case but if not I apologize to you all, thought I was being cleaver yesterday.
  I will try the regular upload today.

  So yesterday I was not able to get back to the computer just had to much to do and I had a craving for homemade flour tortia's  so I took the extra time to make them, Which was so worth it if I do say so myself.  Though of course Mamma's are always better.

   

Deer meat, refried beans, spanish rice and homemade tortia's.
 It was yummy!!



 


So now that I am back and the upload is working out for me today (or right now) I will post the photos of our Steampunk creations. 

    Here are the goggles my husband Steampunked and will be wearing for the festival.
I am so proud of his work!   I think he did a great job! 




 
  Here is the headband I made for my daughter to wear with her outfit.
  
  More to come later, I got to run again!.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment