Monday, October 21, 2013






DSC_3757.jpg    O...... Look what I just figured out how to do!!!!
 I am so proud, Well it may not have been so incredible to all you experienced Bloggers out there but for me that was a huge accomplishment!!  O.K. Just for you non experienced (such as myself) I want to share how I uploaded my photo, Oh speaking of photo this is a photo of the Steampunk necklace I will be wearing at the festival!! Cool huh? 
  O.K. back to sharing my upload experience.
  So I kept trying to upload the photo by using the Bloggers upload but it told me like 20 times in a row upload fail, so after feeling like giving up all together and shutting it all down and doing what I am really suppose to be doing (the dishes) I had a brain blurp and just pasted the image into my text!! Lame, I know but it works for now. :)   So if any of you experienced Bloggers  out there care to share better ways to upload please share in the comment box.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment